- Create apps for your phone or tablet.
- Learn how to code for virtual gaming using the Oculus Software Developers Kit.
- Learn how to do computer programming from Scratch (base language designed for kids) to Python and beyond.
- Create your own games using the Adobe Game Developers Kit, you can even upload them to Apple Store or Google Play.
- Create your very own retro gaming console!
- Learn how you can use Raspberry Pi and Arduino to automate your home on the cheap(er).
Check out our Pinterest board for more ideas and tutorials
Sample of library programs
- National Day of Coding
- Lego Mindstorm Robotics
- Tinker Lab
Classes Offered - examples
- Arduino Uno Ultimate Starter Kit -- Includes 72 page Instruction Book
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition
- Elegoo 37-in-1 Sensor Module Kit for Arduino UNO R3, MEGA, NANO
- Arduino Lilypad ATmega328P CH340G Wearable / E-textiles Development Board
- Experience Design (Preview) - Design and prototype user experiences. - Learn & Support
- Flash Builder - IDE for coding Flash apps and mobile device packaging - Learn more
- Scout - Profile Flash games on web and devices - Learn more
- PhoneGap Build - Package mobile apps in the cloud - Learn more
- Gaming SDK - Create ActionScript games - Learn more
- Oculus Software Developers Kit - develop programs in virtual reality - Learn more