- Do you have an idea for a product? Design it and print a prototype with one of our 3D printers.
- Design a website for yourself, your business or organization - even if you know nothing about HTML coding.
- Design and create your own fashion - with built in electronics!
- Use our electronics gear to prototype and test out circuits.
- Use our sculpting kits to bring your ideas to life - then digitize them.
Check out our Pinterest board for more ideas and tutorials
Sample of library programs
- Soldering 101
- Vex Robotics
Classes Offered - examples
Other Instruction and Tutorials
- Soldering Iron
- Analog Oscilloscope
- Digital Osccilloscope
- Electronics Screwdriver Kit
- Wire Strippers
- Wire Clippers
- Arduino Prototyping Kit
- Multiple Sensor Kit
- Helping Hand Magnifier
- 0-30v Power Supply
- Anti-static Mat
- Conductive Thread
- Various Components
3d Printing and Prototyping:
- PLA Filaments - multiple colors ($.05 per gram)
- Sculpt-It™ Clay
- Monster™ Modeling Clay
- Sculpting Toolkits
- Print Clean-up Knives
- Matter and Form™ 3d Scanner
- PrintrBot 3d Printers (prints up to 4x4x6)
- Rostock Max v2 3 Printer (prints up to 11x11x15)
- AutoDesk Fusion 360 - Design, test, and fabricate in a single tool - Learn more
- Autodesk Meshmixer - clean up a 3D scan, do some 3D printing, or design an object - Learn more
- Cura 3D Printing Slicing Software - Cura prepares your model for 3D printing - Learn more
- Blender - Open source 3D graphics and animation software - Learn more