- Dec. 12, 7pm -- Sportscaster Jessie Garcia shares stories of her life with the Packers and other Wisconsin athletes.
- McMillan Library will be closed on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24 and Christmas Day, Dec. 25. McMillan Library will close at 5pm on New Year's Eve, Dec. 31 and will be closed New Year's Day, Jan. 1
- Jan. 23, 7pm -- John Gorka is one of the preeminent folk singer/songwriters of today. Join us for a great concert!
- Jan. 7, 6:30pm -- Amazing magic and incredible illusions!
- Dec. 16 - Joss Whedon's Shakespeare comedy. Dec. 23 & 30 - No movie - enjoy a dvd from our collection. Jan. 6 - Johnny Depp as the Masked Man's Native American partner. Jan. 13 - Captain Kirk's latest adventure.
- Dec. 10 - Take to the air in Disney's newest movie. Jan. 14 - The evil genius and his minions return.
- Dec. 17, 6:30-7:30pm Elementary school students build with Legos! Snacks will be provided.
- Individual tech instruction for your laptop, tablet, ereader, etc. Call 422-5136 to set up an appointment.
- Storytimes Wed & Thu at 10:30 am; Baby storytimes Wed at 10 am; Toddler storytimes Thu at 10 am.
Tuesday, December 10 - Disney film featuring airplanes. 6:30 pm
Thursday, December 12 - Author Jessie Garcia, My Life with the Green & Gold. 7:00 pm
Monday, December 16 - Monday Movie. Joss Whedon does Shakespeare. 1:30 & 7:00 pm
Tuesday, December 17 - Tech Tuesday (individual training) 3-6 pm
Tuesday, December 17 - Lego Club. 6:30 pm
Monday, December 23 - No Movie - check out one of our many dvds!
Tuesday, December 24 - Christmas Eve - Library closed
Wednesday, December 25 - Christmas - Library closed
Monday, December 30 - No Movie - check out one of our many dvds!
Tuesday, December 31 - New Year's Eve. Library open 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 - New Year's Day - Library closed.
Thursday, January 23, 2014 - John Gorka in concert. 7:00 pm
For movie details visit McMillan Library or call us: 715-422-5136.
Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
& Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
Tired of overdue fees? Ask us about pre-overdue emails.