Order books and pick them up at our front door. Quick, easy, safe. Weekdays 9 am - 6 pm.
Ordering items - Patrons can order items
- using the catalog. For best results, refine your search by choosing "Available on Shelf" and "Wis.Rapids - McMillan Library" (see video below). Only holds on items owned by McMillan can be filled at this time. Delivery from other libraries is not available.
- by calling us at 715-422-5136. If we are busy, leave a message with your request and card #.
- fill out a form and let us select books for you. We have a form for adults, a form for teens and another for children.
- emailing us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your card number.
Notification - You will be notified by either email or phone call, whichever is used normally with your account.
Picking up items - Pick up items in McMillan's parking lot between 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday. See the second video below.
- Enter from Garfield Street.
- Drive up to the sign and follow the instructions.
- Call us at 715-422-5133.
- Give us your name and the digits of your library card number after the zeros in the middle.
- Drive to the Library entrance and remain in your car until staff have placed items on the table.
- Take your items and exit the parking lot.
No cell phone? No problem. Call us in advance and schedule a pickup.
All items are clear of infection via being quarantined. They were packaged in sanitized conditions.
The book drop is open, so materials can be returned there. The building is closed to the public. For your safety, staff will maintain physical distance. At this time, we are not accepting donations.
Ordering using the catalog
Picking up using curbside service