Order books and pick them up just inside our front door. Quick, easy, safe. Weekdays 9 am - 6 pm.
Ordering items - Patrons can order items
- using the catalog. For best results, refine your search by choosing "Available on Shelf" and "Wis.Rapids - McMillan Library" (see video below). Delivery of items on the shelf at other libraries will take a few days to arrive at McMillan.
- by calling us at 715-422-5136. If we are busy, leave a message with your request and card #.
- fill out a form and let us select items for you. We have a Grab Bag form for adults, a form for teens and another for children.
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your card number.
Notification - You will be notified by either email or phone call, whichever is used normally with your account.
Picking up items - Pick up items in McMillan's vestibule (between the entry doors) between 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday. See the second video below.
- Drive into the parking lot and call us at 715-422-5133. You can also schedule a pickup in advance.
- Give us your name and the digits of your library card number after the zeros in the middle.
- Drive to the Library entrance. McMillan staff will place your checked out items on the table in the vestibule.
- Take your items and exit the parking lot.
All items are clear of infection via being quarantined. They were packaged in sanitized conditions.
The book drop is open, so materials can be returned there.
Printing and faxing services - We can still fax paperwork for the public -- just bring it to our curbside table. We can also print documents emailed to our Information Desk. Call us at 715-422-5136 after you've emailed your document and we will print it out and bring it to our curbside table for you. Both of these services are available during our open hours of 9am-6pm, M-F.
Ordering using the catalog
Picking up using curbside service