Order books and pick them up just inside our front door. Quick, easy, safe. Anytime we are open.
Ordering items - Patrons can order items
- using the catalog. For best results, refine your search by choosing "Available on Shelf" and "Wis.Rapids - McMillan Library". Delivery of items on the shelf at other libraries will take a few days to arrive at McMillan. You can find help placing holds here.
- by calling us at 715-422-5136. If we are busy, leave a message with your request and card #.
- emailing us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your card number.
Notification - You will be notified by either email or phone call, whichever is used normally with your account.
Picking up items - Pick up items in McMillan's vestibule (between the entry doors) during open hours.
- Drive into the parking lot and call us at 715-422-5133. You can also call to schedule a pickup in advance.
- Give us your name and the digits of your library card number after the zeros in the middle.
- Drive to the Library entrance. McMillan staff will place your checked out items on the table in the vestibule.
- Take your items and exit the parking lot.
The book drop is open, so materials can be returned there.