If someone you care for is having memory issues get out of the house and come together to the monthly Memory Cafe.
Friendly and safe place to come together for information, games, refreshments and fun! Enjoy some coffee and conversation, brain games and creative activities. Enjoyable for all. Call 715-422-2795 for more information.
Our goals are to provide:
- An opportunity to TALK TO OTHERS about their experiences with memory loss
- A safe environment to relax and have a snack
- SHARE EXPERIENCES and ASK QUESTIONS
- FRIENDSHIP and Socializing
- Stimulating activities for the MIND and BODY
- SUPPORT & INFORMATION for the caregiver
The Cafe is designed to meet the needs of both the individual with memory loss and the family.
McMillan Library is host and co-sponsor of the Mamory Cafe