A Wisconsin Public Television documentary that explores how adverse childhood experiences can result in changes to the brain, leading to behavioral and mental health problems. Discover how Wisconsin is working to be responsive to trauma.
Panelists will answer your questions regarding the documentary after the showing.
Free dinner : 5:00 - 5:30 pm
Showing of Not Enough Apologies: 5:30 - 6:30
Panel Discussion: 6:30-
Childcare will be provided
Panelists are experts from an assortment of youth serving agencies.
- Chuck Price, Director of Health and Human Services, Waupaca County
- Shawne N. Judnic, MS, LPC, Wood County Human Services
- Glenn Zipperer, LCSW, Aspirus Riverview Behavioral Health
- Kurt Heuer, Operations Director - Boys and Girls Club
- Liz Gosse, BS in Psychology, Social Work Certificate, Youth for Christ-Juvenile Justice Ministries