McMillan is open to the public with a goal of providing services in the safest and most effective way possible.
Library hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Curb side service is available during these hours.
- Our staff will wear masks and we strongly encourage everyone entering to do so. We will provide disposable masks for those who have forgotten theirs.
- We are taking steps to safeguard our patrons and staff, including shielding at service desks, hourly cleaning of “touch points”, multiple sanitizer stations and quarantining of returned materials.
- There are five public computers at this time, which can not be used games or social media.
- There is only minimal seating. The Coffeehouse is closed.
- We strongly encourage use of our touchless self-check. Please bring your library card.
- Failure to maintain physical distance is a violation of our Rules of Conduct, which prohibit disruptive behavior.
- Children under the age of 8 must be attended by a parent or other responsible caregiver age 14 or older at all times while on Library property. This is a long standing policy.