Following recommendations from local, state and national public health authorities, visitors to McMillan will be required to wear face coverings. Local COVID-19 levels are elevated. You can find more general information about COVID-19, including the free Aspirus call center on our COVID-19 page. Face coverings and physical distancing are established means of preventing the spread of this disease. Face coverings must cover the mouth and nose.
Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children. Children under the age of 8 must be attended by a parent or responsible caregiver at all times. Children over 8 must wear a face covering.
Willful violation of McMillan’s Rules of Conduct may result in you being excluded from use of the library.
Recognizing that wearing face coverings may not be possible in every situation or for some people, McMillan will make reasonable accommodations for those requesting them.
- We offer curbside pickup of materials. Reserve online or call us (715-522-5136) to order materials.
- We can select materials for you. Let us know what you like and we will prepare a grab bag for you to pick up curbside.
- We have large collections of books, audiobooks, and magazines available online.
- Our programs are currently offered either online or outdoors.
- If you need a computer, we will supply one for use on library grounds. Our Wi-Fi covers our parking lot and we offer remote printing services.
Visitors are not allowed in the facility while local COVID activity levels are elevated without a face covering. Willful violation of McMillan’s Rules of Conduct may result in being excluded from use of the library.