McMillan is open to the public with the goal of providing services in the safest and most effective way possible.
Library hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Curb side service is also available during these hours.
- Our staff will wear face coverings and we require everyone entering to do so. We will provide disposable face covers for those who have forgotten theirs.
- We are taking steps to safeguard our patrons and staff, including shielding at service desks, regular cleaning of “touch points”, multiple sanitizer stations and quarantining of returned materials.
- Our HVAC system uses 40% outside air, which reduces the risk of air borne diseases.
- We encourage use of our self-checks. Please bring your library card.
- We encourage the use of cash-free payments, such as debit or credit cards.
- Computers are available in a physically distanced setting.
- There is minimal seating. The Coffeehouse is closed. No public meetings are scheduled.
- Failure to maintain physical distance is a violation of our Rules of Conduct, which prohibit any behavior that is disruptive or which hinders use of the Library.