McMillan has reopened with the goal of providing services in the safest and most effective way possible.
Library hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Curbside service is also available during these hours.
- Our staff wear face coverings (mouth and nose) and we require everyone entering to do so. We will provide disposable face covers for those who have forgotten theirs. Failure to do so is a violation of our Rules of Conduct and will result in you being excluded from use of the library building. Recognizing that wearing face coverings may not be possible in every situation or for some people, McMillan will make reasonable accommodations for those requesting them. These accommodations do not include admittance to the facility.
- We are taking steps to safeguard our patrons and staff, including shielding at service desks, regular cleaning of “touch points”, multiple sanitizer stations and quarantining of returned materials.
- Our HVAC system has a full building ionizing air purifier and uses significant outside air, which reduces the risk of airborne diseases.
- We encourage use of our self-checks for contactless service. Please bring your library card.
- We encourage the use of cash-free payments, such as debit or credit cards.
- Computers are available in a physically distanced setting. Assistance may be limited.
- There is minimal seating. The Coffeehouse is closed. No public meetings or in-facility programs are scheduled.
- Failure to maintain physical distance is a violation of our Rules of Conduct, which prohibit any behavior that is disruptive or which hinders use of the Library.